Part of our Create Your Own series. Printed on request, you can now choose this design on any one of our 4 most popular colours, enjoy!
Croagh Patrick also nicknamed "The Reek", is known as Irelands holiest mountain. It has been a site of pilgrimage in Ireland for years, and to this day some people still complete the difficult trail barefoot! Situated in Westport, Mayo, the mountain is 2,507ft and offers stunning views out over Clew Bay. If you haven't been, its a must for anyone who likes a good hike with incredible views.
As this item is made to order for you it takes up to 6 working days to dispatch. We usually print on Wednesdays.
- The t-shirt has a lovely "airy" feel (breathable) while wearing them, and they are super soft on the skin. An all-round comfort is a given
Details and Fit
- Slim Fit
- Designed to shrink to fit. Will lose approximately 1cm with the first wash only
- 100% organic cotton, soft to touch
- Scoop neck tee
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with blind topstitch, slightly curved bottom hem
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Heather Denim, Heather Indigo, Midnight Ink, Khaki
- Model is wearing Heather Denim
Fair Returns Policy: if you don't like your item or it doesn't fit correctly it's no problem at all. Just return the item/s within 30 days. We can't offer refunds as each item is printed individually for you but we can offer you the following:
Exchange: for another item on our store.
Store credit: which can be used towards your next purchase.