Is this Irelands most recognisable place? The Cliffs of Moher in County Clare.
The cliffs are arguably one of Irelands most famous places, and one of the most visited. They are part of the spectacular region of the Burren in Co Clare and rise 120 meters above the crashing waves of the Atlantic Ocean. The cliffs run for about 14km, offering some of the most incredible views in the country.
If you pay a visit to the Cliffs be sure to stop by Vaughans of Liscannor for a great pint and excellent food, or head down for a surf in Lahinch with some of the finest waves in the country when its on.
- Printed on 100% organic cotton, its soft and light to wear, and has a great shape.
Details and Fit
- Slim Fit
- 100% organic cotton, soft to touch
- Designed to shrink to fit. Will lose approximately 1cm with the first wash only
- Scoop neck tee
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with blind topstitch, slightly curved bottom hem
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Heather Denim
- Model is wearing a size small