Shipping calculated at checkout
All returns/exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date you received your order. After 30 days we do not guarantee that we can except exchanges or returned items.
See all returns & exchanges info here
Care Guide 🔎
For all of our t-shirts, jumpers and hoodies, wash cold (max 30°) and air dry only. For best care do not iron over the prints but instead turn the garments inside out.
This ensures your new hand-designed piece of Ireland will last you a lifetime 💚
Are all of your clothing ethically made?
Yes! It’s important to us that you feel good about wearing our clothing and accessories and using our products. That’s why we ensure they’re always ethically and responsibly made.
For more information, please check out How Our Clothes Are Made.
As part of our "IMPACT COLLECTION", buying this t-shirt directly recovers 1kg of ocean plastic 🌊
This design was so much fun to create! We wanted to design a collection of some of our favourite sights in Dublin and we love the outcome as it‘s a slightly unexpected Skyline view!
The design features a minimalist version of Christchurch, The Siptu Building, the Spire, The Ha Penny Bridge, The Samuel Beckett Bridge, Trinity College and the Poolbeg Chimneys.
Please Note: €1 from each sale goes towards the designated charity and is non-refundable in the case of returns/exchanges
- Screen-printed by hand on 100% organic cotton, soft feel t-shirt
- These t-shirts have a lovely "airy" feel (breathable) while wearing them, and they are super soft on the skin. An all-round comfort is a given
Details and Fit:
- Medium Fit
- Designed to shrink to fit. Will lose approximately 1cm with the first wash only
- If you love and wear our recycled tees, then you will notice that these 100% organic cotton tees are about 2cm more ‘snug‘ around the chest area to give a slightly more fitted look
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Dark Heather Blue, Burgundy
- Wayne is modelling a medium tee
- Size Guide for your convenience