Dublins iconic Ha Penny bridge finally makes it into our collection!
Built in 1816 the Ha Penny bridge has become one of Dublins most iconic landmarks.
- The t-shirt has a lovely "airy" feel (breathable) while wearing them, and they are super soft on the skin. An all round comfort is a given
- This t-shirt is great in the wash and will maintain its comfort, shape and soft feel, due to it‘s carefully selected garment mix
- It will give you maximum comfort any time you wear it and you also support the sustainable fashion movement by doing so. Double win!
- Screen-printed by hand
- Extra soft garments and super nice to wear!
- Each t-shirt is made with a blend of cuttings from the organic textile production and an average of 5-7 recycled plastic bottles to obtain this irresistible soft cotton and polyester mix
Details and Fit
- Regular fit
- 60% pre-consumer organic cotton, 40% post-consumer recycled polyester, making it a 100% recycled materials, one of our most eco-friendly tees.
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Heather Navy , Burgundy
- Model is wearing a size medium