The spectacular Carrauntoohil is Irelands highest mountain at 1,039m high. It offers some of the most breathtaking views if you make it along the notoriously difficult "Devils Ladder" route. The Kingdom of Kerry has some of Irelands best hiking and views, and Carrauntoohil sits atop of that list for many people.
We wanted to capture the essence of the mountain and give a nod to its location, so we also included its geographic coordinates on the tee!
- Screen-printed by hand on 100% organic cotton, soft feel t-shirt
- These t-shirts have a lovely "airy" feel (breathable) while wearing them, and they are super soft on the skin. An all round comfort and relaxed style is a given
Details and Fit
- Slim Fit
- Designed to shrink to fit. Will lose approximately 1cm with the first wash only
- Scoop neck tee
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with blind topstitch, slightly curved bottom hem
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Midnight Ink