Baltimore Beacon Long Sleeve - Dark Heather Blue
The Baltimore Beacon lies 13km south of Skibbereen in West Cork, in the harbour of Baltimore. It was built as part of a system to warn ships of the dangers of the rugged coastline.
On a sunny day, you can walk up to the Beacon, and you will be rewarded with spectacular views towards Sherkin, Cape Clear, and the mouth of the Ilen river.
locals have also dubbed it "Lot's Wife", in reference to the bible, where Lot's wife turned into a pillar of salt.
- Screen-printed by hand on 100% organic cotton, soft feel t-shirt
- These t-shirts have a lovely "airy" feel (breathable) while wearing them, and they are super soft on the skin. An all round comfort is a given
Details and Fit
- Medium Fit
- Designed to shrink to fit. Will lose approximately 1cm with the first wash only
- If you love and wear our recycled tees, then you will notice that these 100% organic cotton tees are about 2cm more ‘snug‘ around the chest area to give a slightly more fitted look
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: mid heather blue or India ink grey
- Paul is modelling a size large
- Size Guide for your convenience