Umbrella Deep Heather Grey
The Umbrella - A city essential.
‘Singing in the rain‘ - we noticed when walking along the city streets, they were looking grey and grim under the somewhat heavy raindrops - splashes of colours appear everywhere when looking at peoples umbrellas.
We wanted to share our take on a city‘s essential. Here is the Umbrella Design.
When choosing our garments we knew that comfort was the only way to go, we wanted to recreate that feeling of our favourite (old) t-shirt from day 1, and this t-shirt is pretty close to that feel-good feeling.
- This t-shirt is great in the wash and will maintain its comfort, shape and soft feel, due to it‘s carefully selected garment mix
- It will give you maximum comfort any time you wear it and you also support the sustainable fashion movement by doing so. Double win!
- Screen-printed by hand
- Extra soft garments and super nice to wear!
- Each t-shirt is made with a blend of cuttings from the organic textile production and an average of 5-7 recycled plastic bottles to obtain this irresistible soft cotton and polyester mix
Details and Fit
- Regular fit
- 60% pre-consumer organic cotton, 40% post-consumer recycled polyester, making it a 100% recycled materials, one of our most eco-friendly tees.
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Deep Heather Grey, Burgundy
- Size Guide for your convenience
- Paul is modelling a size large