Regular price €69.95
Irelands highest mountain peaks from across the 4 provinces. Conquering the 4 peaks is never easy, but its a challenge many dare to take on each year. Some try it over the course of a few days, others have tried in less, but however you attempt it, its not one for the faint hearted!
- Carrauntoohil, Co. Kerry (1,038m)
- Mweelrea, Co. Mayo (814m)
- Slieve Donard, Co. Down (925m)
- Lugnaquilla, Co. Wicklow (850m)
The fashionable all-rounder in absolute premium quality! This stylish companion is stable, comfortable and supports you in every look.
Unisex Organic Hoodie for more sustainability
Certificates: OEKO-Tex Standard 100, FairWear Foundation, OCS 100 Blended, GRS, PETA
The cotton used comes from 100% organic cultivation.
No genetic engineering is used, less water is used and no chemicals such as fertilisers or pesticides are used.
The polyester used in this textile consists of 100% recycled polyester and is inserted in 2 layers of organic cotton to avoid direct skin contact.
- Material: 3-thread premium sweatware. Running-in pre-treated for long dimensional stability
- Composition: 85% organic cotton, 15% recycled polyester
- Grammage: 280 g/m²
- Cord: flat approx. 15 mm wide cord with sewn end pieces
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL