PLEASE NOTE: This item is part of our new Pre - Order service that allows you to continue to shop for out of stock tees, or new exclusive designs while we have special promotions running. You can purchase your t shirts here, apply any discount codes that are available, and when restrictions ease, we will ship your new items off to you.
The Covid -19 restrictions that were put in place mean we currently have no access to printing, but that hasn't stopped us creating! So as soon as restrictions have lifted, your new "pre-order" t shirt will be printed and shipped off to you.
This design was so much fun to create! We wanted to design a collection of some of our favourite sights in Dublin and we love the outcome as it‘s a slightly unexpected Skyline view!
The design features a minimalist version of Christchurch, The Siptu Building, the Spire, The Ha Penny Bridge, The Samuel Beckett Bridge, Trinity College and the Poolbeg Chimneys
- Screen-printed by hand on 100% organic cotton, soft feel t-shirt
- These t-shirts have a lovely "airy" feel (breathable) while wearing them, and they are super soft on the skin. An all round comfort is a given
Details and Fit
- Medium Fit
- Designed to shrink to fit. Will lose approximately 1cm with the first wash only
- If you love and wear our recycled tees, then you will notice that these 100% organic cotton tees are about 2cm more ‘snug‘ around the chest area to give a slightly more fitted look
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: midnight ink (one of our favourite colours!) and cranberry
- Wayne is modelling a medium tee