PLEASE NOTE: This item does not ship immediately. This item is part of our new Pre - Order service that allows you to continue to shop for out of stock tees, or new exclusive designs while we have special promotions running. The item will ship only when it is printed. Expected shipping is 2nd week in July ____________________________________________________________________
The spectacular Carrauntoohil is Irelands highest mountain at 1,039m high. It offers some of the most breathtaking views if you make it along the notoriously difficult "Devils Ladder" route. The Kingdom of Kerry has some of Irelands best hiking and views, and Carrauntoohil sits atop of that list for many people.
We wanted to capture the essence of the mountain and give a nod to its location, so we also included its geographic coordinates on the tee!
- Screen-printed by hand on 100% organic cotton, soft feel t-shirt
- These t-shirts have a lovely "airy" feel (breathable) while wearing them, and they are super soft on the skin. An all round comfort is a given
Details and Fit
- Medium Fit
- Designed to shrink to fit. Will lose approximately 1cm with the first wash only
- If you love and wear our recycled tees, then you will notice that these 100% organic cotton tees are about 1cm more ‘snug‘ around the chest area to give a slightly more fitted look
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: midnight ink (one of our favourite colours!)
- Model is wearing a medium tee