PLEASE NOTE: This item is part of our new Pre - Order service and does not ship immediately. This service allows you to continue to shop for out of stock tees, or new exclusive designs while we have special promotions running. You can purchase your t shirts here, apply any discount codes that are available, and when restrictions ease, we will ship your new items off to you.
The Covid -19 restrictions that were put in place mean we currently have no access to printing, but that hasn't stopped us creating! So as soon as restrictions have lifted, your new "pre-order" t shirt will be printed and shipped off to you.
A more recent addition to the city, the Samuel Beckett Bridge has become one of the most photographed structures in the city.
The bridge was opened to the public in 2009 and since then has become an attraction for both Dubliners and visitors alike.
The bridge symbolizes the harp which holds a big part in Irish tradition.
Needless to say, it deserved its own t-shirt!
- Screen-printed by hand on 100% organic cotton, soft feel t-shirt
- These t-shirts have a lovely "airy" feel (breathable) while wearing them, and they are super soft on the skin. An all round comfort is a given
Details and Fit
- Medium Fit
- Designed to shrink to fit. Will lose approximately 1cm with the first wash only
- If you love and wear our recycled tees, then you will notice that these 100% organic cotton tees are about 2cm more ‘snug‘ around the chest area to give a slightly more fitted look
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Heather Blue , Burgundy , Heather Black