The spectacular Carrauntoohil is Irelands highest mountain at 1,039m high. It offers some of the most breathtaking views if you make it along the notoriously difficult "Devils Ladder" route. The Kingdom of Kerry has some of Irelands best hiking and views, and Carrauntoohil sits atop of that list for many people.
We wanted to capture the essence of the mountain and give a nod to its location, so we also included its geographic coordinates on the design!
- The jumper has a soft, light feel
- Ideal over t-shirts or shirts
- Comfortable in winter as in the mid seasons
Details and Fit
- Regular fit: If you wear a large in our t shirts you will wear a large in this sweater.
- Each garment is unique, so no one item will look the same as another.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Ink Grey ( Vintage Wash )
- Mark is modelling a size medium , Kaya is wearing a small