The Baltimore Beacon lies 13km south of Skibbereen in West Cork, in the harbour of Baltimore. It was built as part of a system to warn ships of the dangers of the rugged coastline.
On a sunny day, you can walk up to the Beacon, and you will be rewarded with spectacular views towards Sherkin, Cape Clear, and the mouth of the Ilen river.
Locals have also dubbed it "Lot's Wife", in reference to the bible, where Lot's wife turned into a pillar of salt.
Printed on 100% recycled materials
- This t-shirt will maintain its shape due to it‘s carefully selected garment mix
- It will give you maximum comfort any time you wear it and you also support the sustainable fashion movement by doing so. Double win!
- Screen-printed by hand
- Extra soft garments and super nice to wear!
- Each t-shirt is made with a blend of cuttings from the organic textile production and an average of 5-7 recycled plastic bottles to obtain this irresistibly soft cotton and polyester mix
Details and Fit
- Regular fit
- 60% pre-consumer organic cotton, 40% post-consumer recycled polyester, making it a 100% recycled materials, one of our most eco-friendly tees.
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: heather melange
- Paul is modelling a size large