Cliffs of Moher
Who doesn‘t love the Cliffs of Moher?
One of our favourite places to visit in Co.Clare, Ireland.
The cliffs are arguably one of Ireland‘s most famous places, and one of the most visited. They are part of the spectacular region of the Burren in Co Clare and rise 120 meters above the crashing waves of the Atlantic Ocean. The cliffs run for about 14km, offering some of the most incredible views in the country.
If you pay a visit to the Cliffs, be sure to stop by Vaughans of Liscannor for a great pint and excellent food, or head down for a surf in Lahinch with some of the finest waves in the country when the conditions are right.
- This t-shirt is great in the wash and will maintain its comfort, shape and soft feel, due to it‘s carefully selected garment mix
- It will give you maximum comfort any time you wear it and you also support the sustainable fashion movement by doing so. Double win!
- Screen-printed by hand
- Extra soft garments and super nice to wear!
- Each t-shirt is made with a blend of cuttings from the organic textile production and an average of 5-7 recycled plastic bottles to obtain this irresistible soft recycled cotton and polyester mix
Details and Fit
- Regular fit
- 60% pre-consumer organic cotton, 40% post-consumer recycled polyester, making it a 100% recycled materials, one of our most eco-friendly tees.
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Atlantic Blue
- The model is wearing a Large
- Size Guide for your convenience