One of the most stunning places to visit in Ireland, the Skellig Islands.
The Skellig Islands, Skellig Michael and Little Skellig, stand alone in the Atlantic Ocean some 12 km southwest of Valentia Island, County Kerry and are spectacular pinnacles, which have magnetised viewers throughout all history – and beyond.
Originally the site of an early Christian monastery, Skellig Michael is now well known for being the filming location for the Star Wars movies " The Force Awakens" and "The Last Jedi ", of course, some of Paul‘s all-time favourite movies.
- Screen-printed by hand on 100% organic cotton, soft feel t-shirt
- These t-shirts have a lovely "airy" feel (breathable) while wearing them, and they are super soft on the skin. An all round comfort is a given
Details and Fit
- Medium Fit
- Designed to shrink to fit. Will lose approximately 1cm with the first wash only
- If you love our recycled tees, then you will notice that these 100% organic cotton tees are about 2cm more ‘snug‘ around the chest area to give a slightly more fitted look
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Heather Blue
- Manuel is modelling a size medium
PS.: We have visited the Skelligs Islands in April 2017 and if you like to hear our adventure you can head over to the blog section to read about it.