Galway - The Long Walk
“I took a stroll down the Old Long Walk.....” goes the song Galway Girl.
In the heart of Galway, through the Spanish Arch, the Long Walk is one of the cities gems. The run of colourful houses leads the way to open out onto stunning views over Galway Bay, and is a favourite for locals and tourists on any sunny day. We thought it was only right to make this unique place our first Galway design.
- This t-shirt is great in the wash and will maintain its comfort, shape and soft feel, due to it‘s carefully selected garment mix
- It will give you maximum comfort any time you wear it and you also support the sustainable fashion movement by doing so. Double win!
- Screen-printed by hand
- Extra soft garments and super nice to wear!
- Each t-shirt is made with a blend of cuttings from the organic textile production and an average of 5-7 recycled plastic bottles to obtain this irresistible soft cotton and polyester mix
Details and Fit
- Regular fit
- 60% pre-consumer organic cotton, 40% post-consumer recycled polyester, making it a 100% recycled materials, one of our most eco-friendly tees.
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: heather melange
- Size Guide for your convenience