Shipping calculated at checkout
Out of stock
All returns/exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date you received your order. After 30 days we do not guarantee that we can except exchanges or returned items.
See all returns & exchanges info here
Care Guide 🔎
For all of our t-shirts, jumpers and hoodies, wash cold (max 30°) and air dry only. For best care do not iron over the prints but instead turn the garments inside out.
This ensures your new hand-designed piece of Ireland will last you a lifetime 💚
Are all of your clothing ethically made?
Yes! It’s important to us that you feel good about wearing our clothing and accessories and using our products. That’s why we ensure they’re always ethically and responsibly made.
For more information, please check out How Our Clothes Are Made.
One of the most recognisable mountains in Ireland, with its distinctive flat top and dramatic ridges. Benbulben also called Sligo‘s Table Mountain, situated in County Sligo is a unique limestone mountain that was formed in the ice age.
Please Note: €1 from each sale goes towards the designated charity and is non-refundable in the case of returns/exchanges
- The t-shirt has a lovely "airy" feel (breathable) while wearing them, and they are super soft on the skin. An all-round comfort is a given
Details and Fit:
- Slim Fit
- 100% organic cotton, soft to touch
- Scoop neck tee
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with blind topstitch, slightly curved bottom hem
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: White
- Model is wearing a size small
- Size Guide for your convenience