Sim fit Carrauntoohil Sweater
The spectacular Carrauntoohil is Irelands highest mountain at 1,039m high. It offers some of the most breathtaking views if you make it along the notoriously difficult "Devils Ladder" route. The Kingdom of Kerry has some of Irelands best hiking and views, and Carrauntoohil sits atop of that list for many people.
We wanted to capture the essence of the mountain and give a nod to its location, so we also included its geographic coordinates on the tee!
- The jumper has a soft, light feel
- Ideal over t-shirts or shirts
- Comfortable in winter as in the mid seasons
Details and Fit
- Slim Fit style
- We recommend that, if you prefer a sweatshirt with more room or more regular fit, to choose a size up from what you normally wear (ie if you wear a Large normally, order an XL)
- The materials used are 85% organic cotton and 15% recycled polyester to keep the shape and fit perfectly after every wash.
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Anthracite
- James is modelling a size medium