Perched atop this dramatic outcrop of rock in the Atlantic Ocean, is the Fastnet Lighthouse in Co. Cork. Located on Fastnet Rock, 13 Kilometres out to sea, this stunning Lighthouse marks the most southerly point of Ireland.
Known also as “Irelands Teardrop”, as it was the last part of Ireland that Irish emigrants would see as they took the perilous journey across the oceans to America.
- The Hoodie is in a slim fit soft brushed feel
- Super soft and cosy to wear, while also having a great style and shape
- Hidden pockets on the front
Details and Fit
- Slim fitting
We recommend that, if you prefer a hoodie with more room or more regular fit, to choose a size up from what you normally wear (ie if you were a Large normally, order an XL)
- The materials used are 85% organic cotton and 15% polyester.
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: soft heather navy