Part of our Create Your Own series. Made on request, you can now choose this design on any one of our 4 most popular colours, enjoy!
Perched atop this dramatic outcrop of rock in the Atlantic Ocean, is the Fastnet Lighthouse in Co. Cork. Located on Fastnet Rock, 13 Kilometres out to sea, this stunning Lighthouse marks the most southerly point of Ireland.
Known also as “Irelands Teardrop”, as it was the last part of Ireland that Irish emigrants would see as they took the perilous journey across the oceans to America.
As this item is made to order for you it takes up to 6 working days to dispatch. We usually print on Wednesdays.
- These t-shirts have a lovely "airy" feel (breathable) while wearing them, and they are super soft on the skin. An all-round comfort is a given
Details and Fit
- Medium Fit
- Designed to shrink to fit. Will lose approximately 1cm with the first wash only
- If you love and wear our recycled tees, then you will notice that these 100% organic cotton tees are about 2cm more ‘snug‘ around the chest area to give a slightly more fitted look
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Heather Denim, Heather Blue, Burgundy, Khaki
- Model is wearing a medium in Heather Denim
Fair Returns Policy : if you don't like your item or it doesn't fit correctly it's no problem at all. Just return the item/s within 30 days. We can't offer refunds as each item is printed individually for you but we can offer you the following:
Exchange : for another item on our store.
Store credit : which can be used towards your next purchase.