Shipping calculated at checkout
All returns/exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date you received your order. After 30 days we do not guarantee that we can except exchanges or returned items.
See all returns & exchanges info here
Care Guide 🔎
For all of our t-shirts, jumpers and hoodies, wash cold (max 30°) and air dry only. For best care do not iron over the prints but instead turn the garments inside out.
This ensures your new hand-designed piece of Ireland will last you a lifetime 💚
Are all of your clothing ethically made?
Yes! It’s important to us that you feel good about wearing our clothing and accessories and using our products. That’s why we ensure they’re always ethically and responsibly made.
For more information, please check out How Our Clothes Are Made.
A new twist on one of our classics. Our Dublin Skyline tee has long been a favourite so we thought it needed a touch of colour this year, and with the city light dimming in the background, we think this one hits the spot.
The design features a minimalist version of Christchurch, The Siptu Building, the Spire, The Ha Penny Bridge, The Samuel Beckett Bridge, Trinity College and the Poolbeg Chimneys
- Screen-printed by hand on 100% organic cotton, soft feel t-shirt
- These t-shirts have a lovely "airy" feel (breathable) while wearing them, and they are super soft on the skin. An all-round comfort is a given
Details and Fit:
- Regular Fit
- Will lose approximately 1cm with the first wash only
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Ink Grey
- Mark is modelling a medium tee
- Size Guide for your convenience