One of our all time favourites , the Poolbeg Chimneys ( or Pigeon House as we call it) has a new take on the design and a lick of paint to brighten things up.
When choosing our garments we knew that comfort was the only way to go, we wanted to recreate that feeling of our favourite (old) t-shirt from day 1, and this t-shirt is pretty close to that feel-good feeling.
- This t-shirt is great in the wash and will maintain its comfort, shape and soft feel, due to it‘s carefully selected garment mix
- It will give you maximum comfort any time you wear it and you also support the sustainable fashion movement by doing so. Double win!
- Screen-printed by hand
- Extra soft garments and super nice to wear!
- Each t-shirt is made with a blend of cuttings from the organic textile production and an average of 5-7 recycled plastic bottles to obtain this irresistible soft cotton and polyester mix
Details and Fit
- Regular fit
- 60% pre-consumer organic cotton, 40% post-consumer recycled polyester, making it a 100% recycled materials, one of our most eco-friendly tees.
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Heather Navy
- Ciaran is modelling a size medium