PLEASE NOTE: This item is part of our new Pre - Order service and does not ship immediately. This service allows you to continue to shop for out of stock tees, or new exclusive designs while we have special promotions running. You can purchase your t shirts here, apply any discount codes that are available, and when restrictions ease, we will ship your new items off to you.
The Covid -19 restrictions that were put in place mean we currently have no access to printing, but that hasn't stopped us creating! So as soon as restrictions have lifted, your new "pre-order" t shirt will be printed and shipped off to you.
The Baltimore Beacon lies 13km south of Skibbereen in West Cork, in the harbour of Baltimore. It was built as part of a system to warn ships of the dangers of the rugged coastline.
On a sunny day, you can walk up to the Beacon, and you will be rewarded with spectacular views towards Sherkin, Cape Clear, and the mouth of the Ilen river.
Locals have also dubbed it "Lot's Wife", in reference to the bible, where Lot's wife turned into a pillar of salt.
- Screen-printed by hand on 100% organic cotton, soft feel t-shirt
- These t-shirts have a lovely "airy" feel (breathable) while wearing them, and they are super soft on the skin. An all round comfort is a given
Details and Fit
- Medium Fit
- Designed to shrink to fit. Will lose approximately 1cm with the first wash only
- If you love and wear our recycled tees, then you will notice that these 100% organic cotton tees are about 2cm more ‘snug‘ around the chest area to give a slightly more fitted look
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Heather Denim , Burgundy
- Model is wearing a medium tee