Samuel Beckett Bridge Eco Tee
A more recent addition to the city, the Samuel Beckett Bridge has become one of the most photographed structures in the city.
The bridge was opened to the public in 2009 and since then has become an attraction for both Dubliners and visitors alike.
The bridge symbolizes the harp which holds a big part in Irish tradition.
Needless to say, it deserved its own t shirt!
- Screen-printed by hand on 100% recycled material, soft feel t-shirt
- This t-shirt will maintain its shape due to it‘s carefully selected garment mix
- It will give you maximum comfort any time you wear it and you also support the sustainable fashion movement by doing so. Double win!
- Each t-shirt is made with a blend of cuttings from the organic textile production and an average of 5-7 recycled plastic bottles to obtain this irresistible soft cotton and polyester mix
Details and Fit
- Regular fit
- 60% pre-consumer organic cotton, 40% post-consumer recycled polyester, making it a 100% recycled materials, one of our most eco-friendly tees.
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: heather melange
- Size Guide for your convenience
for any more info please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org