Part of our Create Your Own series. Printed on request, choose the design on one of our 4 most popular colours.
A more recent addition to the city, the Samuel Beckett Bridge has become one of the most photographed structures in the city.
The bridge was opened to the public in 2009 and since then has become an attraction for both Dubliners and visitors alike.
The bridge symbolizes the harp which holds a big part in Irish tradition.
As this item is made to order for you it takes up to 6 working days to dispatch. We usually print every Wednesday!
- The t-shirt has a lovely "airy" feel (breathable) while wearing them, and they are super soft on the skin. An all round comfort is a given
Details and Fit
- Medium Fit
- Designed to shrink to fit. Will lose approximately 1cm with the first wash only
- If you love and wear our recycled tees, then you will notice that these 100% organic cotton tees are about 2cm more ‘snug‘ around the chest area to give a slightly more fitted look
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Heather Denim (dark blue), Heather Blue, Burgundy, Khaki
- Model is wearing Heather Denim
Fair Returns Policy: if you don't like your item or it doesn't fit correctly it's no problem at all. Just return the item/s within 30 days. We can't offer refunds as each item is printed individually for you but we can offer you the following:
Exchange: for another item on our store.
Store credit: which can be used towards your next purchase.