Part of our Create Your Own series. Printed on request, you can now choose this design on any one of our 4 most popular colours, enjoy!
Couldn‘t resist making this tee, loved the idea too much.
We don't have many dangerous sharks off the Irish Coast, but the image of the shark fin speaks to people all around the world, whether it is from watching "Jaws" or seeing one in real life, it instantly captivates the mind and comes alive. The closest we have in our waters are the Basking Sharks, which is the second largest shark in the world. Its luckily not a "man - eater" like in jaws, its main diet is plankton. These sharks can be seen mainly around the west and south-west of the country.
As this item is made to order for you it takes up to 6 working days to dispatch.
- These t-shirts have a lovely "airy" feel (breathable) while wearing them, and they are super soft on the skin. An all round comfort is a given
Details and Fit
- Medium Fit
- Designed to shrink to fit. Will lose approximately 1cm with the first wash only
- If you love and wear our recycled tees, then you will notice that these 100% organic cotton tees are about 2cm more ‘snug‘ around the chest area to give a slightly more fitted look
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Heather Denim, Heather Blue, Burgundy, Khaki
- Model is wearing a medium in Burgundy
Fair Returns Policy: if you don't like your item or it doesn't fit correctly it's no problem at all. Just return the item/s within 30 days. We can't offer refunds as each item is printed individually for you but we can offer you the following:
Exchange: for another item on our store.
Store credit: which can be used towards your next purchase.