The Skelligs Logo Dark Heather Black
One of the most stunning places to visit in Ireland, the Skellig Islands.
The Skellig Islands, Skellig Michael and Little Skellig, stand alone in the Atlantic Ocean some 12 km southwest of Valentia Island, County Kerry and are spectacular pinnacles, which have magnetised viewers throughout all history – and beyond.
Originally the site of an early Christian monastery, Skellig Michael is now well known for being the filming location for the Star Wars movies " the Force Awakens" and "The Last Jedi ", of course some of Paul‘s all time favourite movies.
This is a variation of our original design, in a neat logo style version of the famous island, hope you enjoy!
Printed on 100% recycled materials!
- This t-shirt is great in the wash and will maintain its comfort, shape and soft feel, due to it‘s carefully selected garment mix
- It will give you maximum comfort any time you wear it and you also support the sustainable fashion movement by doing so. Double win!
- Screen-printed by hand
- Extra soft garments and super nice to wear!
- Each t-shirt is made with a blend of cuttings from the organic textile production and an average of 5-7 recycled plastic bottles to obtain this irresistible soft cotton and polyester mix
Details and Fit
- Regular fit
- 60% pre-consumer organic cotton, 40% post-consumer recycled polyester, making it a 100% recycled materials, one of our most eco-friendly tees.
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: heather melange
- Size Guide for your convenience