“I took a stroll down the Old Long Walk.....” goes the song Galway Girl.
In the heart of Galway, through the Spanish Arch, the Long Walk is one of the cities gems. The run of colourful houses leads the way to open out onto stunning views over Galway Bay, and is a favourite for locals and tourists on any sunny day. We thought it was only right to make this unique place our first Galway design.
- This t-shirt is great in the wash and will maintain its comfort, shape and soft feel, due to it‘s carefully selected garment mix
- It will give you maximum comfort any time you wear it and you also support the sustainable fashion movement by doing so. Double win!
- Screen-printed by hand
- Extra soft garments and super nice to wear!
- Printed on 100% organic cotton, its soft and light to wear, and has a great shape.
Details and Fit
- Slim Fit
- 100% organic cotton, soft to touch
- Designed to shrink to fit. Will lose approximately 1cm with the first wash only
- Scoop neck tee
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with blind topstitch, slightly curved bottom hem
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Midnight Ink