PLEASE NOTE: This item is part of our new Pre - Order service and does not ship immediately. This service allows you to continue to shop for out of stock tees, or new exclusive designs while we have special promotions running. You can purchase your t shirts here, apply any discount codes that are available, and when restrictions ease, we will ship your new items off to you.
The Covid -19 restrictions that were put in place mean we currently have no access to printing, but that hasn't stopped us creating! So as soon as restrictions have lifted, your new "pre-order" t shirt will be printed and shipped off to you.
This tee features a blend of some of Ireland best known mountains. The three lines represent Carrauntoohil in Co Kerry, Errigal in Co Donegal , and the 12 Bens in Co Galway. Have many have you been to?
- The t-shirt has a lovely "airy" feel (breathable) while wearing them, and they are super soft on the skin. An all-round comfort is a given
Details and Fit
- Slim Fit
- Designed to shrink to fit. Will lose approximately 1cm with the first wash only
- 100% organic cotton, soft to touch
- Scoop neck tee
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with blind topstitch, slightly curved bottom hem
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Ink Grey
- Model is wearing Ink Grey