Part of our "IMPACT 🌎 Collection" , buying this t shirt directly plants 5 trees 🌲
The spectacular Carrauntoohil is Irelands highest mountain at 1,039m high. It offers some of the most breathtaking views if you make it along the notoriously difficult "Devils Ladder" route. The Kingdom of Kerry has some of Irelands best hiking and views, and Carrauntoohil sits atop of that list for many people.
We wanted to capture the essence of the mountain and give a nod to its location, so we also included its geographic coordinates on the tee!
-Please Note: €1 from each sale goes towards the designated charity and is non refundable in the case of returns / exchanges
- Screen-printed by hand on 100% organic cotton, soft feel t-shirt
- These t-shirts have a lovely "airy" feel (breathable) while wearing them, and they are super soft on the skin. An all round comfort is a given
Details and Fit
- Medium Fit
- Designed to shrink to fit. Will lose approximately 1cm with the first wash only
- If you love and wear our recycled tees, then you will notice that these 100% organic cotton tees are about 1cm more ‘snug‘ around the chest area to give a slightly more fitted look
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: midnight ink (one of our favourite colours!)
- Model is wearing a medium tee