Shipping calculated at checkout
All returns/exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date you received your order. After 30 days we do not guarantee that we can except exchanges or returned items.
See all returns & exchanges info here
Care Guide 🔎
For all of our t-shirts, jumpers and hoodies, wash cold (max 30°) and air dry only. For best care do not iron over the prints but instead turn the garments inside out.
This ensures your new hand-designed piece of Ireland will last you a lifetime 💚
Are all of your clothing ethically made?
Yes! It’s important to us that you feel good about wearing our clothing and accessories and using our products. That’s why we ensure they’re always ethically and responsibly made.
For more information, please check out How Our Clothes Are Made.
Our all-new Burren print features the beautiful Mullaghmore limestone hill. The Burren is an area we love visiting. Its natural limestone formations offer an "otherworldly" feeling that no other part of Ireland can emulate. No doubt, we decided it needed its own tee ;)
- Screen-printed by hand on 100% organic cotton, soft feel t-shirt
- These t-shirts have a lovely "airy" feel (breathable) while wearing them, and they are super soft on the skin. An all-round comfort is a given
- Medium Fit
- Designed to shrink to fit. Will lose approximately 1cm with the first wash only
- If you love and wear our recycled tees, then you will notice that these 100% organic cotton tees are about 2cm more ‘snug‘ around the chest area to give a slightly more fitted look
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Heather grey
- Model is wearing a size medium
- Size Guide for your convenience