Shipping calculated at checkout
All returns/exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date you received your order. After 30 days we do not guarantee that we can except exchanges or returned items.
See all returns & exchanges info here
Care Guide 🔎
For all of our t-shirts, jumpers and hoodies, wash cold (max 30°) and air dry only. For best care do not iron over the prints but instead turn the garments inside out.
This ensures your new hand-designed piece of Ireland will last you a lifetime 💚
Are all of your clothing ethically made?
Yes! It’s important to us that you feel good about wearing our clothing and accessories and using our products. That’s why we ensure they’re always ethically and responsibly made.
For more information, please check out How Our Clothes Are Made.
The spectacular Carrauntoohil is Ireland's highest mountain at 1,039m high. It offers some of the most breathtaking views if you make it along the notoriously difficult "Devils Ladder" route. The Kingdom of Kerry has some of Ireland's best hiking and views, and Carrauntoohil sits atop of that list for many people.
We wanted to capture the essence of the mountain and give a nod to its location, so we also included its geographic coordinates in the design!
- The jumper has a soft, light feel
- Ideal over T-shirts or shirts
- Comfortable in winter as in the mid-seasons
Details and Fit:
- Regular fit: If you wear a large in our t-shirts you will wear a large in this sweater.
- Each garment is unique, so no one item will look the same as another.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Ink Grey ( Vintage Wash )
- Mark is modelling a size medium, Kaya is wearing a small
- Size Guide for your convenience