Shipping calculated at checkout
All returns/exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date you received your order. After 30 days we do not guarantee that we can except exchanges or returned items.
See all returns & exchanges info here
Care Guide 🔎
For all of our t-shirts, jumpers and hoodies, wash cold (max 30°) and air dry only. For best care do not iron over the prints but instead turn the garments inside out.
This ensures your new hand-designed piece of Ireland will last you a lifetime 💚
Are all of your clothing ethically made?
Yes! It’s important to us that you feel good about wearing our clothing and accessories and using our products. That’s why we ensure they’re always ethically and responsibly made.
For more information, please check out How Our Clothes Are Made.
One of our all-time favourites, the Poolbeg Chimneys t-shirt (or Pigeon House as we call it) has a new take on the design and a lick of paint to brighten things up.
When choosing our garments we knew that comfort was the only way to go, We wanted to recreate that feeling of our favourite (old) t-shirt from day 1, and this t-shirt is pretty close to that feel-good feeling.
- This t-shirt is great in the wash and will maintain its comfort, shape and soft feel, due to its carefully selected garment mix
- It will give you maximum comfort any time you wear it and you also support the sustainable fashion movement by doing so. Double win!
- Screen-printed by hand
- Extra soft garments and super nice to wear!
- Each t-shirt is made with a blend of cuttings from the organic textile production and an average of 5-7 recycled plastic bottles to obtain this irresistible soft cotton and polyester mix
Details and Fit:
- Regular fit
- 60% pre-consumer organic cotton, 40% post-consumer recycled polyester, making it a 100% recycled material, one of our most eco-friendly tees.
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Heather Navy
- Ciaran is modelling a size medium
- Size Guide for your convenience