Shipping calculated at checkout
All returns/exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date you received your order. After 30 days we do not guarantee that we can except exchanges or returned items.
See all returns & exchanges info here
Care Guide 🔎
For all of our t-shirts, jumpers and hoodies, wash cold (max 30°) and air dry only. For best care do not iron over the prints but instead turn the garments inside out.
This ensures your new hand-designed piece of Ireland will last you a lifetime 💚
Are all of your clothing ethically made?
Yes! It’s important to us that you feel good about wearing our clothing and accessories and using our products. That’s why we ensure they’re always ethically and responsibly made.
For more information, please check out How Our Clothes Are Made.
Poolbeg Chimneys / Pigeon House Hoodie - Organic cotton.
Dublin's famous chimneys on our super soft and cosy hoodies. Perfect for all seasons.
- Screen-printed by hand on organic cotton, soft feel hoodie
- These hoodies have a lovely "airy" feel (breathable) while wearing them, and they are super soft on the skin. An all-round comfort is a given
Details and Fit:
- Regular Fit
- 85% organic cotton 15% Recycled Polyester
- Weight 300gsm
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Black
- Mark is modelling a size medium
- Size Guide for your convenience
The cotton used comes from 100% organic cultivation.
No genetic engineering is used, less water is used and no chemicals such as fertilisers or pesticides are used.
Certificates: OEKO-Tex Standard 100, FairWear Foundation, OCS 100 Blended, GRS, PETA