Shipping calculated at checkout
All returns/exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date you received your order. After 30 days we do not guarantee that we can except exchanges or returned items.
See all returns & exchanges info here
Care Guide 🔎
For all of our t-shirts, jumpers and hoodies, wash cold (max 30°) and air dry only. For best care do not iron over the prints but instead turn the garments inside out.
This ensures your new hand-designed piece of Ireland will last you a lifetime 💚
Are all of your clothing ethically made?
Yes! It’s important to us that you feel good about wearing our clothing and accessories and using our products. That’s why we ensure they’re always ethically and responsibly made.
For more information, please check out How Our Clothes Are Made.
Strength, Courage & Wisdom - Celtic Dara Knot
The Dara Knot is one of the main Celtic symbols for wisdom and inner strength. The symbol comes from the Gaelic word ‘Doire’, which means ‘Oak Tree’.
The Dark Knot is believed to represent the magnificent root system that robustly holds up the heavy body of an ancient oak tree.
- Screen-printed by hand on 100% organic cotton, soft feel t-shirt
- These t-shirts have a lovely "airy" feel (breathable) while wearing them, and they are super soft on the skin. An all-round comfort is a given
Details and Fit
- Regular Fit, so we recommend if you normally wear a large you should be a large with us too
- 100% Organic Cotton
- If you love our recycled tees, then you will notice that these 100% organic cotton tees are just 1cm more ‘snug‘ around the chest area to give a slightly more fitted look
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Glazed Green
- Model is wearing a size XL
- Size Guide for your convenience