Shipping calculated at checkout
All returns/exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date you received your order. After 30 days we do not guarantee that we can except exchanges or returned items.
See all returns & exchanges info here
Care Guide 🔎
For all of our t-shirts, jumpers and hoodies, wash cold (max 30°) and air dry only. For best care do not iron over the prints but instead turn the garments inside out.
This ensures your new hand-designed piece of Ireland will last you a lifetime 💚
Are all of your clothing ethically made?
Yes! It’s important to us that you feel good about wearing our clothing and accessories and using our products. That’s why we ensure they’re always ethically and responsibly made.
For more information, please check out How Our Clothes Are Made.
One of the most stunning places to visit in Ireland, the Skellig Islands.
The Skellig Islands, Skellig Michael and Little Skellig, stand alone in the Atlantic Ocean some 12 km southwest of Valentia Island, County Kerry and are spectacular pinnacles, which have magnetised viewers throughout all history – and beyond.
Originally the site of an early Christian monastery, Skellig Michael is now well known for being the filming location for the Star Wars movies " The Force Awakens" and "The Last Jedi ", of course, some of Paul‘s all-time favourite movies.
- Screen-printed by hand on 100% organic cotton, soft feel t-shirt
- These t-shirts have a lovely "airy" feel (breathable) while wearing them, and they are super soft on the skin. An all-round comfort is a given
Details and Fit:
- Medium Fit
- If you love our recycled tees, then you will notice that these 100% organic cotton tees are about 1.5cm more ‘snug‘ around the chest area to give a slightly more fitted look
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: Heather Blue
- Manuel is modelling a size medium
- Size Guide for your convenience
P.S: We visited the Skellig Islands in April 2017 and if you would like to hear about our adventure you can head over to the blog section to read about it.