Shipping calculated at checkout
All returns/exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date you received your order. After 30 days we do not guarantee that we can except exchanges or returned items.
On-Demand items excluded .
See all returns & exchanges info here
Care Guide 🔎
For all of our t-shirts, jumpers and hoodies, wash cold (max 30°) and air dry only. For best care do not iron over the prints but instead turn the garments inside out.
This ensures your new hand-designed piece of Ireland will last you a lifetime 💚
Are all of your clothing ethically made?
Yes! It’s important to us that you feel good about wearing our clothing and accessories and using our products. That’s why we ensure they’re always ethically and responsibly made.
For more information, please check out How Our Clothes Are Made.
Part of our "IMPACT" range, buying this t-shirt directly recovers 1kg of ocean plastic 🌊
Our Cork Skyline has arrived! After many requests, suggestions, and rough versions, we finally made it happen with this minimalist take on Ireland's rebel county.
Featuring: Blackrock Castle, St Patrick's Bridge, St Fin Barre's, Shandon Bells, The Elysian, City Hall, and Roches Point lighthouse.
Please Note: €1 from each sale goes towards the designated charity and is non-refundable in the case of returns/exchanges
- The t-shirt has a lovely "airy" feel (breathable) while wearing them, and they are super soft on the skin. An all-round comfort is a given
Details and Fit:
- Slim Fit
- May lose approximately 1cm with the first wash only
- 100% organic cotton, soft to touch
- Scoop neck tee
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with blind topstitch, slightly curved bottom hem
- Love the environment and your garment: Wash at 30° and air dry only
- Colours available: French Navy
- Lisa is wearing a size small
- Size Guide for your convenience